1.20.2011

Old Friends, Good Times…

This year we were invited to the Rawal’s new house to celebrate the holidays with a few of my high school friends and their families. I love that this event was pulled together so quickly and we were all able to make it (except for Johnisha in Vegas.  We miss you!).  I’ve known these ladies since high school (Go Elks!) and some longer than that. 

We decided to do a potluck style Mexican dinner.  The men grilled the fajita meat and Jaclyn cooked the rice and beans.  I made 7-layer dip to nosh on before dinner and Tierra provided sopapilla cheesecake for dessert.  Yum-mo!  A must try if you’ve never had it.

It was so great to see everyone and a huge thank you to the Rawal family for hosting!  I hope we can do it again next year!

 

IMG_2158

Me and my baby girl

Her onesie says “Mommy’s Favorite Gift”

 

IMG_2164

Jaclyn, Tamra, Shannon, Jill & Tierra

No comments: