1.25.2011

Happy Birthday Jared!

My brother recently turned 31 and we celebrated with a large group dinner at Gordon Bierch brewery in Dallas.  The food and atmosphere were really good.  I had the mini-Kobe burger appetizer with onion straws and a mini strawberry cheesecake dessert.  (Do you see a mini theme?)  Caitlin was having a tough night, so Michael and I took turns standing up and holding her.  She didn’t want to be held by anyone except for her mommy or daddy.  Not even Mimi or my Dad could calm her down.  I hope this is just a phase…  

My mom came home with us and spent the night.  She watched Caitlin on Sunday for a few hours so Michael and I could have a ‘day’ date.  We ventured out in the snow and saw the movie “The Tourist”. 

Thanks for organizing the night Alicia and Happy Birthday Jared! 

 

IMG_0899Family pic

Thank you Aunt Amy for Caitlin’s shirt!

 

IMG_0903Birthday Boy!  Can you tell we’re related?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow - she looks fabulous in the shirt!

Amy said...

The last movie we saw at the theater was the Tourist. Let me know the next time you get to see a movie ;) We have had a Netflix movie that we have started and stopped three times without finishing.