1.26.2011

Bumbo Time

I was working in the office the other day and Caitlin was doing some bumbo seat time to work on those “sitting up” muscles.  I know once she doesn’t need the chair anymore, she is going to love sitting up on her own!  I’ve been trying to get her beautiful smile captured in a picture, but every time I put the camera in front of my face, the smile disappears.  I’m assuming it’s because she can’t see my face anymore.  We will just have to work on that…

 

IMG_2724“What are you doing Mom?”

 

IMG_2729“What’s that black thing that always blinds me?”

 

IMG_2737“There you are…I see you now”

 

IMG_2745It’s like a little sleeve tattoo…“I Love Mom”.

I love you too Caitlin!

3 comments:

kawalker15 said...

So sweet!

Amanda said...

You're getting so good with your camera!

Tamra Maddux said...

Thank you both!