9.30.2010

It’s So Hard To Say Goodbye…

When Michael and I found out we were having a baby, we knew it was time to get a new vehicle.  My sports car was not conducive to a growing family.  Well, we got a new vehicle and we love it, but that also meant it was time to trade in my car. 

This is the car that I bought on my own and purchased completely brand new during my first real job after college.  I loved my car…so to have to say good bye was very hard.  I know it was for the best and some teenager is probably enjoying it as I type there words, but I will miss it dearly.  Given my deep attachment issues, I had to take a few pictures before trading it in!

 

IMG_0602This is one day before Caitlin’s due date

 

IMG_0605 One last hug…

 

IMG_0601Sad face…

 

IMG_0596  Whoa…that’s a lot of miles!

1 comment:

Steve-n-Angela said...

and you got what to replace her???