9.30.2010

Coming Home

We spent two and half days in the hospital before being released to come home.  Our hospital stay was amazing and I want to thank the wonderful staff (nurses, doctors, cooks) at Baylor Medical Center in Frisco.  The rumors were true…all moms and dads are served a steak and lobster dinner for their final meal in the hospital.  Michael and I don’t eat fish, so we asked for steak and chicken instead.  It was so good…and I’ve had my fair share of steak growing up in Texas.

I was really nervous about getting out of the hospital in time and with all of our stuff, so I forgot to take pictures of us putting Caitlin in the car seat and loading her up in the car.  My mom was waiting for us at home when we arrived and she snapped the picture below.

We are so {HAPPY} to have Caitlin at home!  Now the real work begins!

 

IMG_0655 Home Sweet Home

No comments: