9.29.2010

Getting the Nursery Ready

As soon as the furniture was in, Michael and I started putting the nursery together. 

Project #1: Paint.  How great do those walls look?  Michael installed the chair rail and painted chocolate brown on top and large stripes in two different pinks along the bottom.  I love it!

Project #2: Put the crib together.  Thank goodness for my husband because I could not have done this myself.  You really need at least four hands for something like this.  He would probably disagree and say he could have worked faster without my help.  Oh well…I had fun and our first baby (Max) helped too!

More pictures to come as soon as the nursery is complete.

 

IMG_0442Part of the crib…

 

IMG_0451Max was helping too

 

IMG_0458 Mr. Handy

 

IMG_0462 I can’t paint, but I can help with this!

 

IMG_0463Sneak peak!

 

IMG_0457Some more details to keep you guessing…

No comments: