6.02.2011

Easter Bunny

Caitlin and I were invited by some of our Gymboree friends to meet at the Allen Recreation Center for pictures with the Easter bunny.  I’ve lived in Allen for five years and I’ve never been to the Allen Recreation Center…shame, shame.  After a quick registration at the front desk and lunch for Caitlin, we were ready for her close up.  The rec center had someone taking pictures (and the best one is mailed to the house), but if we brought our own camera, we were allowed to shoot as many pictures as we wished!  I didn’t know this beforehand and took my camera on the off chance I could use it and it worked out perfectly.  Caitlin surprised me and wasn’t afraid of the Easter bunny at all! 

IMG_5508Caitlin and the Easter Bunny

 

Caitlin enjoyed some floor time discovering her (empty) plastic egg.

IMG_5525

IMG_5532

IMG_5533

 

After the mini photo shoot, we hung around with our Gymboree friends and played on the floor.  We tried to get a group shot of all the Gymboree kids with the Easter bunny, but it didn’t work out.  Maybe next year!  Check out the cute series of pictures below with Luke and Caitlin. 

IMG_5539“Hi.  My name is Luke.  What’s your name?”

IMG_5541“Shhh…don’t speak.  Live in the moment.”

IMG_5538“I’m just going to but my arm around you like this…”

IMG_5537“SMOOCH!”

What a ladies man!  Luke is such a superstar and is always rockin’ a mohawk.

No comments: