6.05.2011

Batter up!

Michael’s company has season tickets to the Rangers.  We were able to select a date that we wanted to go (meaning anytime before the Texas summer and 100 degree weather set in), so we picked a lovely Sunday afternoon in May.  The seats were great and just behind first base.  The Rangers brought home a win against the Los Angeles Angles!  Michael and I had a great “day” date stuffing ourselves full of baseball park food and I “forced” myself to get a helmet sundae so I could give the souvenir hat to Caitlin to play with.  She cracks up when one of us puts the tiny helmet on our head like a real hat.

IMG_1055

IMG_1052

IMG_6731

IMG_6733

1 comment:

Steve-n-Angela said...

First--great new header picture of the three of ya'll!!
and I am jealous that your husband will take you to a game...mine not so much.
And lastly... I want to see you!!