3.12.2011

Presley’s Baptism

We had the honor of attending our friends’ daughter’s baptism last month.  Lacey, Presley’s mom, and I were pregnant together (her second, my first) and Presley is about six weeks younger than Caitlin.  I hope they grow up to be as good of friends as Lacey and I.  Thank you to the Baird’s for inviting us be a part of Presley’s special day.

The weather was still a little cool following the snow storm, so I was really excited to get to dress Caitlin up in this adorable (and warm) outfit that she could finally fit into.  A {HUGE} thank you to her “Auntie” Amanda for the gift!

 

IMG_0918Presley’s baptism – Family & Godparents

 

IMG_0922Presley, her parents and her Godparents

 

IMG_0924The Orlowski family

 

IMG_0927Lacey, Kelli, Courtney, Shawna, Tamra & KC

 

IMG_0929Isabella & Caitlin (in coordinating colors)

 

IMG_3467Mommy & Caitlin

 

IMG_3485Her first pair of shoes!

 

IMG_3488I love this outfit!

 

IMG_3493Caitlin and Max going nose-to-nose

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Awe... nice shout out! I love that outfit too! She makes the outfit complete! xoxo!

Mikey & Lacey Baird said...

Check your math missy. The girls are 16 days apart...just a little over 2 weeks =).