3.16.2011

Cast Your Vote!

I’ve been wanting to do this post for some time now.  Since Caitlin was born, I’ve always wondered, who does she look like?  Her mom or her dad?  I think ever parent wonders that when they have a child.  When Caitlin was a newborn, we were told by friends, family and complete strangers that she looked like me, her dad, my mom, Michael’s mom and her great grandfather (on Michael’s side).  It’s the age old question…does Caitlin look more like me or her dad?  What do you think?  (comments welcomed!)

 

Who does Caitlin look like - 1Baby picture comparison

 

Who does Caitlin look like - 3Current day comparison

8 comments:

The Johnson Family 5 said...

When you compare the pictures like that I think she is a good mix of both of you. I see mommy and daddy in caitlin :)

Tamra Maddux said...

I was just reading some of your very first posts! Good times. When can we expect a Katie's 29th B-day post??

Amanda said...

I think she looks like 23 chromosomes you and 23 chromosomes Michael. Does that help? :-)

kawalker15 said...

In the baby pics I see you most. In the Cyrene pics I see Michael most. Split decision.

Kylie said...

100% Mommy! No question about it!

Julie said...

I think she's the perfect combination of both of you--just adorable!!

Steve-n-Angela said...

I used to see a LOT of Michael in her.. but now I see you a LOT!! its a toss up, perfect combination of you both!!

Anonymous said...

She looks like her beautiful mommy!!!