2.11.2011

Winter Jammies

I have no idea where I came up with this term, but I call all of Caitlin’s pajamas…”jammie jams”.  I said this one night when I was getting her dressed for bed and she cracked up.  Needless to say, I’ve been saying it ever since.  Isn’t it funny how you can do one goofy face or silly noise and your child gets tickled, so you do it over and over again just to get a repeat of that smile or giggle?  Well, I’ve got a ton of them and this is just one.  Caitlin’s “Auntie” Courtney gave her these winter themed pj’s for Christmas and I finally remembered to take a few pictures before bedtime.  Thank you so much Courtney!  Caitlin loves her “jammie jams”! 

 

IMG_2905She’s a thinker

 

IMG_2913warm toesies

 

IMG_2920Such a little model

 

IMG_2923Close up

 

IMG_2929I call this the “Lexi”.  Her cousin in Austin does the same thing with her two fingers.

 

IMG_2925Happy girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! She looks so precious!