2.17.2011

{L.O.V.E}

Happy Valentine’s Day!  I tell myself every year that I’m not going to fall into the “Hallmark” holiday of love, but every year I do.  I can’t help it…I love flowers, chocolate, romantic gestures, love poems, love songs, excuses to have fancy dinners and basically any kind of gift.  This holiday was made for suckers like me! 

Caitlin and I drove to Michael’s job site and picked him up for lunch at Gloria’s.  When Michael got home, there was a card, cookie and some cupcakes waiting for him.  I needed an excuse to check out the new bakery in our area (Haute Mama) and it did not disappoint!  They are known for their chocolate chip cookies, but she offers cakes, cupcakes, cake balls and so much more.  Michael brought home some Sprinkles cupcakes for me.  We have 7 cupcakes and 1 cookie between the two of us to eat.  Challenge accepted! (little Barney reference if you’re a “How I Met Your Mother” fan)

Caitlin (aka mom) handed out Hello Kitty Valentine’s Day cards with Fun Dip to her neighborhood buddies and playgroup buddies.  On Saturday, she received her first Valentine’s Day card from a boy named Luke in her Gymboree class.  How cute is that?

 

IMG_3680Love you!

 

IMG_3735Cookie and cupcake for Michael

 

IMG_3815Thank you Mimi for the card (tasted good!)

 

IMG_3824Caitlin holding Daddy’s cookie

 

IMG_3843Lovely

 

IMG_3882Thanks for the Valentine’s bib “Auntie” Katie!

 

IMG_3891“You can call me Sweetheart”

 

IMG_3921Here’s looking at you kid…

No comments: