12.09.2010

Baby’s First Road Trip

We survived Caitlin’s first road trip!  Michael, Caitlin and I recently headed down to Austin to attend a friend’s wedding.  More on that later!  Our first stop was Michael’s sister's new place.  Caitlin hadn’t met her aunt Amy, Uncle Chris and cousins, Lexi and Zoey yet, so that was a must!  Plus…the three of us missed Lexi’s 3rd and Zoey’s 1st birthdays because Caitlin was too young to travel.

The following day, we headed over to Shannon and Joe’s place to meet baby Stella for the first time!  Shannon and I have been friends for a very long time.  I love that our girls are just weeks apart!  Even though we are currently in different cities, I hope they can grow up to be just as good of friends as Shannon and I. 

 

IMG_0779Happy Birthday Zoey!

 

IMG_0780How cute is she?  (I love the Madonna shirt!)

 

IMG_0782A little help from mom

 

IMG_0783Wait Zoey…there’s another one!

 

IMG_0784Board books!

 

IMG_0789Now it’s Lexi’s turn.  Happy Birthday Lexi!

I didn’t get a good shot after the gift was opened, but she got a Magna Doodle.

 

IMG_0800Cousins! 

We attempted to get a picture of all three girls, but Caitlin wasn’t having it.  I guess maybe the 4 hours in the car put her in a bad mood?

 

IMG_0798I threw this one in because it cracks me up!

 

Below is a series of attempts to get a picture of Shannon, baby Stella, me and Caitlin.  I think we need some practice…maybe once the little ones can hold their heads up.

IMG_0811

IMG_0812

IMG_0813

…and one of the little ladies.

IMG_0817

 

Up next…KC & Tom’s wedding!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love the pics. Those girls crack me up. I cant get over how fast Caitlin's growing. Super cute!