11.29.2009

What is that?

...it's the best looking attic I've ever seen! Those of you that know my husband know that he loves his projects. Lucky for me, he is very good at what he does. One of his larger "on-going" projects has been finishing out or remodeling the attic. I must admit, every time Michael completes a large scale project like this, his craftsmanship and attention to detail just amazes me! I have already started adding some new things to his "honey-do" list! What do you think?

This is a series of pictures from the same vantage
point to show the progress:

Phase 1


Phase 2


Phase 3


Phase 4


He turned the stairs around.


Going up...


Light switch


Detail shot


Opposite angle


Door (just needs a handle)


Close-up of the floor and baseboard


It's Mike!

3 comments:

Steve-n-Angela said...

very impressive job he did!!! what are you going to do with all that space up there??

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Ya, what is the purpose of this awesome project? Your "junk" is going to have a nice, cozy place to live ;) hehe

Tamra Maddux said...

It really is just for storage, but with the floor and walls up, we can get a little more in there than before.