11.08.2009

Tamra's Birthday: Part II

On the day of my actual birthday (October 29th), I took the day off from work. This was a wonderful gift to myself! I slept in, made a trip to the spa (manicure, pedicure and facial), ran to the grocery store, made a lasagna for us and a friend that recently had a baby and rented a movie to watch later that night. It may not sound like much, but it was the perfect day for me.

I forgot about the best part...when I went up to the front to pay for the spa treatments, the bill had already been taken care! Michael had called ahead and taken care of everything! He really is the best husband I could have ever asked for. After Michael and I had dinner and watched "The Proposal", I went downstairs to get ready for bed and found some presents: red velvet cupcakes from The Cupcakery (my fav!), a scarf and a pair of sunglasses (not pictured). Thank you honey!


Presents!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Awe how sweet... did you get the Burberry scarf?