11.29.2009

New Moon

As most of you already know, I'm a bit of a Twilight saga fan. We are sometimes referred to as "Twi-Hards". The second movie, "New Moon", came out on Friday, November 20th. Tickets went on sale about 3 months ago and I bought my ticket for the midnight showing as soon as I could (Thank you Katie and Fandango!). To prepare for the movie, I purchased not 1, but 2, Twilight themed shirts for the movie premier (I can hear you calling me a loser in your head...and I'm ok with it).

On Thursday, November 19th, Katie, Becky and I headed up to the movie theater at 6:15 p.m., because you see, the line had already started forming around 4:00 p.m. Katie and Becky grabbed us some food while I held our spots in line. We were let into the theater around 7:15 p.m and saw "Twilight" at 9:00 p.m. Then we stayed in the theater until "New Moon" started at 12:01 a.m. It was a long night, but completely worth it! The third movie, "Eclipse" comes out on June 30th! I can't wait!!


Team Edward!


Tamra, Katie and Becky

2 comments:

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Yay for being twi-hards together! such a fun night. Sorry there was so much chatting in the theater ;)

Tamra Maddux said...

I had so much fun! I guess I'm too much of a serious moving watcher!