3.23.2009

It's Here!

Twilight is now available on DVD! As most of you already know, I am a Twilight fanatic and have read all 4 books in the Twilight series. I also saw the movie in the theater only a few days after it was released and have even gone so far as to read the partial manuscript of Midnight Sun which tells the Twilight story from Edwards point of view. If you are interested in reading this, go here. So, imagine my surprise when there wasn't a line at Target when I went to get the DVD on Saturday! There are plenty...in case you are planning to pick up a copy.

I returned home and ripped the plastic off the case, ran up to the media room and watched the movie for the second time! I just couldn't wait!! The DVD also came with a Special Featues and Bonus Material DVDs. I watched both of these Saturday night after the movie. For fanatics like me, I also wanted to mention that there are two songs on the Twilight soundtrack by Robert Pattinson. He is a musician and also actually played "Bella's Lullaby" on the piano in the movie. Anyway, the two songs on the soundtrack are "Let Me Sign" and "Never Think". Only downside, you have to purchase the whole album on iTunes to get these two songs. He sounds so tortured and wounded...just like Edward would.

If you have not seen the movie or read the books (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn), give them a shot!

Bella and Edward
This is not a shot from the movie, but I thought it was cool.

1 comment:

Steve-n-Angela said...

I am dying to see it, I have read Twilight and I am half way thru New Moon! I never thought I would like it but low and behold.. I LOVE IT!