3.12.2009

A baby and a birthday...

So, I realize I'm not getting off to a very good start on posting in a timely manner. I have been sick with a stomach bug which is no fun at all. Speaking of having fun, that's exactly what I did two weekends ago...

On Saturday, I helped host a beautiful baby shower for my wonderful friend Kelli. She will be welcoming a baby girl, Isabella (Bella for short), next month. Doesn't she look great!?! The shower was amazing and it really came together in the end. I love baby showers because they are like mini-weddings. There are all these ideas and people working on different aspects of the event, and it's not until the event, all the moving parts come together and make something wonderful. (Cheesy, I know). The food was delicious, mimosas all around and there was even a candy bar! Kelli got some really great gifts...especialy the little party dresses from her mom. Bella already has an Easter dress, New Year's dress and 1st birthday dress!

Tamra, Courtney, Kelli, Shawna & KC


Saturday night, Michael and I had the opportunity to help our neighbor and good friend celebrate her birthday! Happy Birthday Katie! Katie and her husband met up with a small group of us for drinks after enjoying a nice dinner. We had drinks at Woodlands (in Allen). If you haven't checked this place out, make a visit. I reallly like the bar area...good atmosphere. We had a great time!!


Michelle, Katie (b-day girl) & Tamra

3 comments:

kmtrent said...

I love that shirt! You look hot. =)

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Yaa for birthday drinks! Thanks for coming out to help me celebrate. It wouldn't be the same without you girl!! love ya!

Unknown said...

Sexy Tamra!