10.29.2010

Here Comes the Bride…(and Groom)

My brother is recently engaged (woohoo!) and his good friends, Mark and Rachel (also good friends of the bride) decided to host a black and white engagement party to celebrate the upcoming event!  My parents were also invited and I thought it was so cute that they went out and got outfits to fit the black and white theme!  We are really looking forward to the day Alicia joins our family next year.  Until then…lots of events and parties to get us ready!

IMG_0758 Michael, Tamra, Caitlin, Alicia (bride-to-be) & Jared (groom-to-be)

 

IMG_0759 A close up of my lil’ pumpkin

 

IMG_0760 The family

1 comment:

jessica said...

Okay random, first I read your blog - cuteness.

Second, your sister in law (to be) is a sorority sister of mine! Weird! You'll have to tell her hello for me.

Caitlin is so sweet.

Jessica