5.06.2009

Tiki Party

Our good friend, Courtney, recently celebrated her birthday with a Tiki Party! Courtney definitley outdid herself on all the decorations, food and drinks. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day Courtney and thank you to KC for hosting at her house! Everyone had a great time and the proof is in the slideshow below. Enjoy!

Note: For some reason, some of the pics in the slideshow are repeating themselves and others are not showing up at all. I'll work on fixing the problem tonight...




3 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow! She really went overboard. Everything looks so awesome. Looks like I will need to step it up for Carsen's party.

Melissa Johnson said...

Hey!!! I finally added your blog to my blog! Sorry it took me so long! Hope all is well! Miss u!

Mikey & Lacey Baird said...

I want the picture of me and you!!