5.04.2009

Like Mike, If I Could Be Like Mike...

It's been too long since I've posted any pictures of my adorable niece Lexi. Michael and I didn't get to see her for Easter in Austin and her mom (Amy) just sent a bunch of new pictures out. It makes me realize that she is growing up so fast and we are missing it! We can't wait to see her in Houston in a few weeks.

I found some pictures that I think show the traits Lexi and her Uncle Mike share...

Both are handy...


...and like to build things.


Both have teeth and make funny faces!


Both know how to change a tire...


Both can put things together or maybe they just take things apart...


Both play basketball...


...and both love watermelon.


We can't wait to see you soon Lexi! We love you!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Too cute. I didn't know the watermelon thing about Michael. LOL!

Michelle McCandless said...

I love your new blog design!!! The picture of you and Michael is awesome!

Tamra Maddux said...
This comment has been removed by the author.