5.23.2010

6 Months!

 

IMG_0457 6 Months!

In an effort to catch up, here is my 6 month belly shot.  It’s hard for me to imagine getting any bigger, but I know it’s going to happen and it’s for the best.  I can feel my little girl moving around a lot now.  She especially likes to “dance” when I lay down to go to sleep.  I hope that’s not a sign of things to come! 

Michael and I have been really busy preparing for our baby girl.  We ordered the nursery furniture and all of the pieces should be in by the end of June.  Meanwhile, the bedding arrived last week and we are looking for the perfect paint colors for the nursery walls.  This is the last “blank canvas” room in our house, so I think Michael is ready to get started. 

As soon as the nursery is complete, I’ll post some before and after shots!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so excited for the two of you! You look amazing. Girls are awesome. Can't wait to see the nursery come together. Keep us posted!!!

kawalker15 said...

I just came across your blog (thru amandas blog I think)! Can't wait to meet Caitlin soon