4.10.2010

New York – Day 3

This is the day I discovered Dean & Deluca hot chocolate.  It was so good, I actually preferred drinking it to coffee.  I know…I was shocked too.  I figured out the secret to the hot chocolate…it’s made with Ghirardelli chocolate!  I think Michael’s favorite part of the day was finally getting to try a hot dog from one of the street vendors.  He had 3!  Highlights from day 3 included:

  • 5th Avenue
  • Rockefeller Center (day & night)
  • NBC Studios (we took a tour…saw James Franco rehearsing for Saturday Night Live)
  • Dean & Deluca (across from The Today Show)
  • FAO Swartz
  • Apple store (aka the cube)
  • Hotdog on the street
  • Dinner at Tavern on the Green (just weeks before they closed the doors forever!)

IMG_3646

Rockefeller Center and the largest Christmas tree

 

No comments: