7.05.2009

Happy 4th of July

We had a great 4th of July this year! Not only is it America's birthday, but it's my mom's birthday too! My parents, Jared and Alicia went out on the boat for some fun in the sun. Michael and I met up with them at my parent's house afterwards. Jared made burgers and then we walked over to the golf course to catch some fireworks with the rest of the neighbors.

After the fireworks, we headed back inside for some homemade ice cream. My parents still make it the old fashioned way with rock salt! It was so good and brings back memories from past July 4th holidays. There were strawberriers, hot fudge and pecans for sundea toppings. We played Apples to Apples while eating dessert and watching more fireworks from the dining room window.

Happy 4th of July to you and your families!



Happy Birthday America!


Happy Birthday Mom!


Michael & Tamra


Alicia & Tamra


Jared & Alicia


Jared & Tamra


Homemade vanilla ice cream


Ice cream toppings

No comments: